Baptist Memorial Hospital Carroll County is both taking appointments at 731-986-7400 for COVID vaccinations AND taking names to get the vaccine on a stand-by-basis.
Vaccinations: People 65 and older or otherwise eligible can be put on a call-back list for an appointment (either 1st or 2nd dose). Baptist staff will call back within 2-3 days to make an appointment.
Stand-by: People age 16 and older (do NOT have to be 65) can call to be put on a WILL CALL list. If Baptist has unused vaccine at the end of the day (Monday-Friday), they will start calling the WILL CALL list to come within 30 minutes to get vaccinated that afternoon/early evening.
You do NOT have to be a Baptist patient to be eligible!
The following dates and times are available for vaccinatiion:
- March 3, Wednesday 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- March 8, Monday 4 p.m.- 7 p.m. at Baptist Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine Clinic, McKenzie location (22700 TN-22)
- March 11, Thursday 9 a.m.- 12 p.m.
- March 16, Tuesday 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- March 18, Thursday 4 p.m.- 7 p.m. at Baptist Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine Clinic, McKenzie location (22700 TN-22)
- March 19, Friday 9 a.m.- 12 p.m.
- March 22, Monday 9 a.m.- 1:30 p.m.
- March 25, Thursday 9 a.m.- 1:30 p.m.
- March 26, Friday 1 p.m.- 2 p.m.
- March 31, Wednesday, 2 p.m.- 4 p.m.