COVID has really done a number this year for a lot of us and a lot of things. As we get into the holiday season, we are starting to see a lot of change going on with our yearly outings and events.
Trick or Treating isn’t going to be the same this year as it has been in the past. To stay safe most trunk or treats have been cancelled but there are still some local businesses, churches, and other organizations that are not letting that stop them from handing out candy to your little ones.
Get them dressed up, even if it is just to ride around and get candy from the car window! The following places are still handing out candy this Halloween, Saturday night!
· First United Methodist Church on Asbury Circle here in Huntingdon will be holding a Drive-Thru Trick or Treat under the portico on Saturday, from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
· Carroll County Sheriff’s Office will be passing out candy on Saturday, starting at 5:00 p.m.
· The Carroll County Rescue Squad will have a table set up at the end of their driveway on Chickasaw Dr. to pass out candy Saturday, starting at 5:00 p.m.
· Evan’s Clinic is hosting a Drive-Thru Boo Bash Saturday, from 6:00 – 8:30 p.m. Volunteer Home Care will be there as well
· Urban Hair Salon will be handing out candy all day, their hours are 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
· Colorworks will be open from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
· Mi Pueblito on Elks Lodge Rd in Huntingdon will be passing out candy from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
· 375 Myrtle Dr. in Huntingdon will be passing out candy again this year. Lots of candy and spooks. Safe and clean making a fun Halloween. Come at your own risk.
· Cachengo, Inc. at 9575 Hwy 22 here in Huntingdon will be passing out candy from 5:00 – 8:30 p.m.
· Small Town Nutrition will be passing out candy from 5:00 – 6:30 p.m.
· There is a Hallowseve Bash Friday, October 30th, starting at 5:00 p.m. at 600 Christian Chapel Rd, Cedar Grove, TN 38321-6243. Weather permitting. Kids and adults of all ages are welcome to come celebrate hallowseve with a bash- Free for all ghosts and goblins! This is a free event for a family fun filled night out. Enjoy free pony rides, costume contest, games, and the all loved hay ride around the countryside, and more. Donations accepted but not required this event is sponsored by some of your local small businesses DIA Handyman Service, Hunter’s clean up service, and Playhouse petting zoo & specialty animals. Come join the fun.
· Big Max BBQ will be passing out candy 10:30 -a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
· The 1822 Coffee Co. will be passing out candy until 8:00 p.m.
· J & J General Store at 3480 Hwy 22, Huntingdon will be having a Trunk or Treat from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.